Maybe it was more like 15 seconds but hey. Yesterday for those of you who did not see it Aidan was on TV. Studio 5 is a talk show here in utah and they ask the question of the week well this weeks question was "What do you do on a rainy day?" and funny enough just wednesday Aidan and I made a track on the floor with painters tape so I decided to send it in thinking it was a long shot but worth a try. Well yesterday we were watching and sure enough there was Aidan driving his car along the track. They said how he loved to drive his cars hop and even drive his vacuum down the trails. So because they read my entry on the air I get "Utah mammas hand book" which is a very very cool book. Luckily I record studio 5 because Aidan loved watching himself over and over and over and over.

A Smattering of Pictures Because We Are Still Here
10 years ago




1 comments:
How cool is that? He's starting his fame young! I wish I could have seen it!
Post a Comment