Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have been tagged!

This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...
6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Ghost Whisper
4. Studio 5
5. American Idol
6. Project Runway

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Gondolfos
2. Groggs
3. Brazil Brazil
4. Docs Pizza Buffet
5. Spaghetti Factory
6. Big Moes

6 things that happened today:
1. Got home from being so lost in SLC at about 1:30am
2. Got to share the one of the most important days in my brothers life with him.
3. Realized what I want in life.
4. Got to visit with long lost cousins at Grandmas house
5. Realized I love my son way more than I even knew
6. Studied for a test!! Yay!

6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Chirstmas Season
2. Scrapbook Sundays
3. Aidan being at the stage that he listens.. :)
4. My family being able to be as proud of my as they were of my brother today.
5. Finals being over!!
6. Next Spring

6 things on my wish list:
1. A house!
2. A man! Haha
3. I wish that I could figure out what I want to do with my life. :)
4. Boots.
5. A new phone
6. More understand with Aidan

6 people I Tag:
1. Shani
2. Heather
3. Michelle
4. Jody
5. Maria
6. Valee

1 comments:

Shalantie said...

Hey trista! Thanks for all the sweet compliments on my hair. That is really awesome that your bro made it to the temple. What a neat experience! It sounds like you are extremely busy, and on top of all that you manage to be a great mom! Good for you! Aidan is a lucky boy. I loved his Halloween costume! You did such a great job making it!